Thursday, March 16, 2017

Video of a Moroccan Student 

Today I visited an innovative school in Rabat. I have heard a great deal of criticism of the educational system here being too test centered and too programmed from the ministry of education. The Abi Al Ghifar High School clearly had ventured outside of the boundaries of a typical school curriculum and had students doing more interactive projects. I saw the results of this through the leadership of the students and their open way of communicating.

One of my research questions here has been "what do Moroccan students consider to be success?"  I decided to interview a girl whose language and leadership skills impressed me. So this is Atika loualidi answering my question, "what is your dream?"  What do you think of Atika's answer?

Student Discussing Her Dream 

No comments:

Post a Comment